Tandoori Marinated Turkey
Make Thanksgiving rubtastically delicious with our recipe for Tandoori Marinated Turkey. Slather the bird with a mixture of Tandoori Glory and Greek yogurt and marinate overnight to create the most flavorful and juicy turkey ever.
TANDOORI MARINATED TURKEY
Makes 8-12 Servings
- Pat the turkey dry with paper towels. Place in a roasting bag.
- In a medium bowl, add the Greek yogurt and Tandoori Glory spice rub and mix thoroughly. Spread the yogurt mixture all over the turkey. Tie the bag closed and place in a heavy roasting pan and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove turkey from refrigerator 1 hour before roasting to bring to room temperature. Remove the roasting bag and place the turkey on in a roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Roast for 30 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350º F. Continue roasting, basting every 15 minutes with melted butter, until thermometer reads 165º F, about 2 hours more.
- Transfer to a platter and cover with aluminum foil and allow to rest 20 minutes before carving.